Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Naming this Blog

I'm having trouble with this blog as of late. I started it talking about working with Hospice because it was such a profound experience. Now it seems to be a place to talk about my horrible doctor visits and being treated for Cancer that I may or may not have.

I decided several months ago that I couldn't hold it in anymore, because it was eating me alive. I had only told a few friends, and hadn't even told my best friends that it had possibly come back. My parents, sisters, and boyfriend were the only ones that knew anything about it. So I spilled my guts, and I feel better.

I don't want to talk about it so much any more. I mean, I will definitely keep people updated, but I certainly don't want to feed the ghouls so to speak. So what do I talk about then? The people that I massage? Professionalism and HIPPA prevent me from doing that. Things that are unimportant, like the hundreds of fake band names I come up with? People seem to like my writing, from what I gather (which is sometimes difficult to do).

So, I'm just going to say what I want. Right? Yes. Right. I'm in charge here. ;)

Speaking of Updates:
I have not heard word one from Doc. It's been nearly 3 weeks. What does this mean?
According to my sister, who is a newspaper reporter, my Doc is at a conference this week. I don't know how she knows this, but small towns can be creepy sometimes.

Maybe I'll Rename this blog The Rub Down.

No comments: