Monday, July 03, 2006

Frustration

I'm feeling very frustrated today. It having very little to do with the clients themselves, but the whole atmosphere of job. I am fairly sure that everyone runs into bureaucratic nonsense of being employed. Then why write about it? I guess because there is the added part where you are taking care of people, and their impending death is not waiting for you to figure out your vacation schedule.

I'm feeling frustrated because I wanted 1 day off, just 1. Just like everybody else gets. Well I got that day off, but I had to reschedule all my visits for that week on different days of the same week. I couldn't just not see them that week. Sounds reasonable, except I have three jobs, and few of these clients live close together. Well, I figure it out, but I screwed up, and had to redo it... but when I re-did it I forgot to tell the office and clients that I had changed it, so the client was expecting on the original day, the office was expecting me on the first rescheduled day and I showed up on the 2nd rescheduled day. Sigh.

This job is difficult enough as it is, and now I'm having trouble keeping track of what day it is. I'm so tired and it was so much work just to take one day off that I'm not sure that it will be worth it in the future.

No comments: